ONline school Directory Signup
Go to https://pineridgeto.membershiptoolkit.com and click the Register/Login button
- If you already have a username/password for another school, use that information to log in under “Returning User?”
- Otherwise, click the “Create Account” button, enter your account information and click “Verify my email”.
- Check your email for a link to complete the account set-up process. It may take a few minutes for the link to appear, and it will expire in 2 hours. Be sure to check your junk and spam folders.
When you receive the verification email, use the provided link to log back in and finish the registration process, including:
- Family/Parent/Student Forms
- Directory/Publish Preferences (You can choose whether or not to be included in the PTO directory and use check marks to indicate which contact information you want shared)
- IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY -- Indicate your volunteer interests on the “Volunteer Opportunities” form. If you have already submitted paperwork that was sent home on the first day of school, you can skip this part.
This form only expresses your INTEREST in the selected opportunities and a PTO member will contact you regarding your interests.
This will NOT sign you up - but allow a PTO member to contact you prior to your selected interest(s).
Once granted access to the directory - you can use the filters to SORT accordingly.
Currently the sort defaults to PARENTS, not STUDENTS. This is something we cannot change at this time, it is a Membership Toolkit function that they know is an known issue and it may be resolved in the future.
The access to our secure site and student directory will be limited to Pine Ridge families, teachers and staff. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for full site approval/access from our site admins. We want to make sure ONLY Pine Ridge families and faculty have access, so we will need to approve all requests before full access is granted.
If there are families that have additional parents and/or guardians that are involved in the care of your student(s), they will need to sign up separately and have their own account information.
Download the FREE Membership Toolkit App onto your smartphone for easy access to the directory, calendar, and volunteer opportunities.
Please CONTACT US with any questions, comments, or concerns.